The drivers side kingpin has just barley a detectable amount of slack when dry.

Passenger side is pretty loose on one axis. I haven't pulled the dust cap two screws yet. Hoping I see the pin stationary when I do and really worn bushings in the spindle.

I suspect the pin is going to be stubborn coming out unless the axle hole is really worn.

Brake hardware looks good, cylinders are shot and the shoes are about 50%. They are 2 1/2" wide, smaller than I had imagined. Bearings look good. New seals added to my list.

I figure the newly insatlled 350 will have to come back out for a rebuild. I found #6 hole to have little compression. Hoped it was a stuck valve but the comp came way up by adding oil thru the plug hole. I guess it rusted and damaged a ring. I plan to do a leak down test to see where its going before I pull it.

What's a good cam to run in a big bolt 350?