Yes. 6psi will put you at about the red mark and 10psi will put you at about the blue mark (at 5500rpm).

Lower RPM will result in lower mass flow, moving the values to the left into the more efficient range.

I think that should do you reasonably well. Based on the assumed VE and such on the engine and the compressor chart, I would expect it to give you boost from ~3000rpm up, so you won't really get any bottom end out of it. That is where the blower helps more.

That turbo will go a lot higher, but I would be hesitant to get too ambitious on the rest of the engine.
Attachments
IMG_20240618_151628.png (1.27 MB, 171 downloads)
Compressor chart


From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues