Do you like where the 471 starts to spool up with the setup you have? If so, you could run another 471 and just wastegate it to 6psi.

If you want it to spool a little sooner, you could go with a 467.

I don't know of anyone here running a turbo inline 6, so I am not sure if you are going to get any firsthand experience answers.

Edit: your pictures hadn't loaded when I wrote this. I parsed your message as meaning a Borg Warner S471 turbo (which seemed pretty big for this application).

Last edited by Fibonachu; 06/16/2024 3:27 AM.

From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues