| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Phak1, Gdads51, Youngin' Tut 59, Greg_H, carbking, Wayne67vert, 1 invisible),
99
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,430 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | here is the one on ebay I think you are looking for. http://cgi.ebay.com/CUMMINS-4BTA-12...505QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem The same seller has several of them, and I think at good prices. Although I would hear it run before I bought one, and see if he offers a replacement warranty of some sort. Because for a little more money you can have a new one. Grigg | | |
| |
| |