Welcome to Stovebolt.
Your now a member of the SOUTHERN Stovebolts. Be sure you check out our forum for up coming events. There is quite a few of us around. I'm in Boiling Springs, just across I-85 from Spartanburg. Several of us in SC from the upstate here to columbia and other parts... and states.
If in my area the hotdogs and cold Pepsi are on me...
Or BBQ.
Look around. Lot to offer. Make 3 or 4 more post and you can send pm's.
Any help needed just ask questions and we'll do the rest. I've been here over 25 years. Great guys and gals willing to help.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile