I ordered separate Brake and Clutch brackets from Kugel. I wanted to use the stock booster from my '88 donor and not the smaller aftermarket style. They had a dual pedal bracket for the smaller booster, but was happy to make separate units for me, quick turn around but pricey. I thought the available products from the typical vendors looked flimsy. The Kugel pedal arms are centered in the brackets. The '88 clutch and brake pushrod are solid with an eye on the end. I cut and threaded the pushrods. Put on clevis yokes to connect to the pedal arms. The only way to adjust pedal height here is to adjust the length of the pushrod. I found some short yokes and got the pedal at an acceptable position. The first time I stepped on the pedal, about halfway down, the firewall flexed. I added a plate of sheet metal maybe 1/8" thick. Now it is solid. The last issue is how the switches mount in a no interference way. The button has to be pushed at rest and releases when the pedal is moved, so normally closed. I found a dual action switch that has both N/O and N/C(normally open/normally closed) contacts. I use the N/C for the clutch, and the brake light uses the N/C and the N/O could be used if you have automatic, or in my case it's wired to the 4x4 I think as a disable. Here is a picture of my setup with the longer yokes, notice the stiffener plate. I also had to move the brake bracket over 1/2" to clear the cowl vent handle. Also make sure the clutch reservoir clears the inner fender and hood spring.