We will see if anyone has experience with the AD option, but I recently did this on my 58 and have a couple lessons learned.
I went with the CPP pedal kit. It was about middle of the pack pricewise and looked like it was the best thought out.
Removing the original dash/column support was by far the worst part of the job. They recommend drilling out the spot welds, but at least on my truck the FAM said there were 27 of them. I spent hours trying to drill them, but the geometry under the dash just was not working for me. I ended up getting my angle grinder and roughly cutting out the big chunks, then coming back with a flap wheel to clean it up and grind out the welds to get the rest of the pieces out.
I recommend bolting the new mount to the column side, then putting shims or something under the firewall end to position it while testing the pedal travel. I didn't have a good bracing method and it is slightly lower than I would have liked.
Juggling to booster in the engine bay, the shims on both sides of the firewall, and the mount in the cab is a giant pain in the butt. Once you have the hole drilled and verify that the booster will fit in them, I would recommend slathering some silicone on the shims and bolting them into place on the firewall so they are affixed before trying to do the final assembly.
My last lesson was to spend some time tinkering with the pedal position and actually pretend to drive before finalizing it. I built the pedal, looked at it, moved it by hand to make sure it would clear everything, welded it up, and hated it. I ended up cutting it back off, moving it over about an inch, and putting it back together. I am *much* happier with it now.
I bought a brake light switch for an 80s C10 and it bolted right up.