I used a pedal and power brake booster/master cylinder from an S10 pickup for my '50 3600.

In my case the drivetrain was also changed so I needed a hydraulic clutch so I was not trying to adapt to the original clutch actuation mechanism.

I was able to leave the original dash brace in place and modify the S10 brace to adapt to the dash.

The clutch master was offset a fair amount from the original clutch pedal due to the master's location on the firewall being next to the brake booster. I modified the clutch pedal to be able to acuate the clutch master.

Depending on what your setup is I may be able to provide more insight but I need to admit that my truck is not road worthy yet so I have not actually driven it with this pedal setup.
Attachments
20220818_091804.jpg (285.92 KB, 116 downloads)
20220824_110325.jpg (233.71 KB, 116 downloads)
20220913_092307.jpg (259.34 KB, 116 downloads)
20220913_092317.jpg (130.87 KB, 116 downloads)


1949/50 3600 Project
Follow in Project Journals