Originally Posted by Gib70
I know that is delegating some of my fun and learning new skills, but I would like to finish this project before I am too old to remember my way to the garage from the house.
LOL! Pat, I resemble that remark. I'm coming up on 9 years on my project, and the truck is still not on the road. But I have hopes for this spring. grin

Your body shop is a good one, since they insisted on having the cab and the doors together.

Looks like you're making good progress. thumbs_up


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.