Once I weld in the 3 pieces of the driver's side cowl (only thing left to do on driver side is select a solution for a door switch for dome light), I will be on to the 3 cowl pieces on the passenger side. I am taking Carl52's advice to try to preserve the original "middle cowl piece" on the passenger side... that will save me a lot of time shaping that middle cowl piece... I already know I have to weld in a new bottom to that middle cowl piece but I can avoid the reshaping of the overall curve of the piece which took a lot of time on the driver's side. Once the passenger side cowl is welded in, I can make the world's best rotisserie brackets available to the next lucky Stovebolter.
There is still the bottoms of the doors to do. I have the replacement parts for the bottoms of the doors, but I am going to try to delegate that work to a real body shop. Months ago, I tried to delegate the door work but the body shop wisely said "not without fitting it all to the rest of the cab". I immediately saw the wisdom of that reply.
So, finish the side cowls and delegate the bottoms of the doors. Have the body shop return cab all primed and ready for mock up...
I know that is delegating some of my fun and learning new skills, but I would like to finish this project before I am too old to remember my way to the garage from the house.