Thought I would share the solution I settled on for installing a door wire loom in the 1952 Chevy 3100. I am replacing all 3 pieces of each side cowl so while I had access to the back (inside) of the hinge pillar, I thought that this was the right time to enable for power to be run to the doors (future power windows, door locks, directionals in side mirror and door switch for dome light). I was aware of Nu-Relics recommendation to run the door wires through the hinge openings and I was prepared to do that, if all else failed. Please refer to enclosed pictures. Each of the 3 wire loom solutions that I tried worked as you might expect; one fixed end and one sliding end to accommodate the wires as the door is opended and closed. The user can select which end to attach to the hinge pillar and which end to attach to the part of the door that "kisses" the hinge pillar when the door is closed. On the 3100, if you wanted to install the wire loom above the top hinge, then either end of the wire loom could work being attached to the hinge pillar. If you wanted the wire loom to be installed just above the lower hinge however, space available with in the confines of the 3 side cowl pieces would necessitate attaching the FIXED end of the wire loom to the hinge pillar. I decided to go low. Feeling a bit like Goldilocks, it took me 3 different door wire loom solutions before I found the one that was "just right" for me. My reason for sharing this adventure is the hope that my experience may help someone else embarking on the same journey. Solution 1: Stainless and billet (see first picture). Nice stuff but it required the use of a mini hex key to lock the wire loom at each end. I would have to leave the wire loom permanently attached to the hinge pillar thoughout the months (maybe years) of cab restoration if I used this mini hex key aproach because getting at it once I closed up the side cowl space would be difficult, even though I created a removable panel in the driver side kick panel (inner cowl)... there is a picture of this removable panel in the set of pictures included. Solution 2: Rubber tube with fixed grommet on one end and cicular, plastic clip on the sliding end. (see picture 2). This solution just did not seem to be at the level of my vision for this truck build. Solution 3: Black aluminum threads with steel nuts. The light bulbs went on... if I could affix a nut to the inside (back) of the hinge pillar, then I could screw in the fixed end of the wire loom into that fixed nut, and remove the wire loom until final stages of thecab restoration. So I made a 2.5' x 2.5" plate, drilled a 3/4" hole in the plate to match the 3/4" hole that I drilled in the hinge pillar and once this plate (with nut welded to plate) is welded to the back of the hinge pillar, I have a solution that meets my needs. Picures...