| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, FishinToms53, 3B, FAST55, Rusty Heaps, MickeyP, pauld, Forty9, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 926 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 926 | After I rebuilt the 350 in my '62 one ton,I ran it for abouty a thousand miles on regular oil,then changed over to synthetic. I drove on that for about 4 months and it didn't use even a half quart. then I drove to Reno (about 300 miles) and in that distance it used 4-1/2 quarts! Any ideas why if didn't use oil for local driving and driving less than 50 miles each way on the freeway,but when I drove a little more distance my truck started gulping the expensive oil? Speed | | |
| |
| |