| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 41 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 41 | I took a closer look at the set up and discovered it has an unmarried transfer case. I think this would allow me to use the diffs and and case installed in one of my big bolts. I can then stick with one of my 302's and keep them all the same. Now what to do with an 348 and tranny? Sorry OldSub, the more I have learned about these 302's, more I don't think I want to part with them. I have three now and I have spotted two more I'll add to my lineup.
Terry Wofford '52 GMC 3 1/2 Ton '51 GMC 2 1/2 Ton '53 GMC 1 1/2 Ton '53 Chevy 2Ton "If it ain't broke, well give me the keys and I'll be right back!"
| | |
| |
| |