| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Originally posted by still lookin': Hey John, I'm sure glad you posted this question. Soon as I can get a chance to get back to working on my 51, I'll be putting a 57 235 in it. Sure glad you guys are around to do all this pre-engineering for me :hammering: . ditto on that  .I was looking to give my 216 away but maybe I should wait until I have everything new in my truck. Here is a pic of my 216 still in my 4400.If you zoom in on the front motor mount you can see it kinda overhangs the crossmember towards the oil pan.The motor was not original so I'm not sure if it is supposed to be like that. oops,forgot the link http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2674925670092821122EhlJUb | | |
| |
| |