Southern bolters take a look......free stuff.

216 intake with line up rings and l have blasted and primed and has place to mount horn.

Fender to cowl pieces. One rusted but good pattern.

Gauge face with good print and glass.

Flywheel 139 teeth also from my 52. It has holes for heavy duty clutch as well as regular one. Face is good and i can get actual part # tomorrow if need.

Also a 168 tooth flexplate but not sure what it came off off. You can pick up or pay shipping.
Attachments
20230908_153306.jpg (92.06 KB, 28 downloads)
1952/216 intake and....
20230908_153155.jpg (132.14 KB, 23 downloads)
Flywheel 139 teeth

Last edited by Achipmunk; 09/09/2023 3:24 AM. Reason: Info

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile