| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,339 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,383 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,383 | I do not know how it will work in the long run but I coated the areas that were going to be welded with weld through primer. I figured that it would protect the areas that are not actually welded.
For several other areas that can not be accessed I have used an Eastman product that is marketed for the inside of frame box sections. It comes with a long flexible tube and multi-direction spray nozzle. The product is pretty thin and seeps out of every crack and crevice. I had not thought about using it in the cowl area but it may not be a bad idea. | | |
| |
| |