You do realize that the WMS/WMS on the 4WD S10 axle is actually slightly wider than the stock 1/2 ton one right?
And that what is called a mustang 2 kit these days bears only the vaguest resemblance to what the csrs actually had? That defines a standard geometry and mounting brackets.
I will also point you toward
this sticky. You don't have to like what other people are doing, but sarcasm and mockery is not helpful.
I do realize that a 4WD S-10 axle is wider than the 2WD rear axle. It is still a sub-compact truck axle and I felt that was a helpful thing to point out,
As far as "sarcasm and mockery" are concerned, I certainly offered neither of those in my post. My message was "Do whatever floats your boat", so to speak, but beware of what rough seas may do to your boat if you put sub-compact car and truck parts on a 1 ton truck.
Seems that Effdubya gets me, and that's good enough for me, and I hope that is now good enough for you, kind, helpful, caring sir.