Looks like we need a LoPo Forum if this fella wants to put in a sub-compact car IFS, and a sup-compact truck rear axle in a 1 ton truck.
Those S-10 rear ends are too narrow for a 1/2 ton. I can only imagine how that will look a 1 ton.
But then, what do I know? I am an old man, set in his ways. Maybe the low to the ground, skinny rear end, 1 ton trucks will become the new rage.
When that happens, everyone will have seen it here first and will forever remember that fella, FW (who spells it different).
You do realize that the WMS/WMS on the 4WD S10 axle is actually slightly wider than the stock 1/2 ton one right?
And that what is called a mustang 2 kit these days bears only the vaguest resemblance to what the csrs actually had? That defines a standard geometry and mounting brackets.
I will also point you toward
this sticky. You don't have to like what other people are doing, but sarcasm and mockery is not helpful.