| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2023 Posts: 443 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2023 Posts: 443 | Hmmm, I just got in a rubber floor mat.. I think I'll wait until after I deal with the new clutch to put the mat in.. then I can cut a hole for the brake and clutch pedals at the same time and install that mat.. 1954 Chevy 3100One problem solved doesn’t seem to shorten the list Montgomery, ALIn Project Journals | | |
| |
| |