| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 | Wow, Bill! I think the seat belt may have saved your life.
The only real test I have had is the driver door flying open while going around a curve. Nasty surprise; nice to have the security of a seat belt. (hopefully, door latch is better adjusted now)
I believe my belts came from the same supplier as Bill used. Advice from all the previous threads on this subject was helpful.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |