sorry I missed your post. No modifications that don't bolt up. Billet flywheel. McLeod duel disk clutch 1000+ hp. Mcleod hydraulic T/O bearing. American Powertrain SFI bell housing, I polished it. Tremec TKO 600 with the higher first gear option (because of my torque) and the lower overdrive option. I have 128 rear end gear options with my 4:11 ring and pinion that I can change in 10 minutes. Custom shifter and about $800 worth of internal upgrades that I don't understand. I will be running a carbon fibre driveshaft for weight and mostly to take some of the shock off the rear end. The Frankland factory (thanks Fred) made me a custom quick change with a Gleason Torsen diff. I'm running leaf springs with a Bicknell adjustable torque arm with triple biscuit and panhard bar, sway bar. Sorry so long. Thank you for your time.
Attachments
engine stand 1.jpg (302.09 KB, 156 downloads)
engine stand trans mount 3.jpg (302.82 KB, 157 downloads)
engine stand trans mount 2.jpg (330.93 KB, 157 downloads)
axles 3.jpg (342.94 KB, 157 downloads)
axles 4.jpg (351.22 KB, 157 downloads)


Old enough to know better, too young to resist.