Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (BC59 , 46truck , Ponchogl , Shade Baby , Hotrod Lincoln , Woodcmiami , 1 invisible),
112
guests, and
4
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,121
Posts1,056,328
Members48,439
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 50
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 50
Working on a friends 51 GMC I am installing a 350 with a four-speed and I need to know if this crossmember needs to come out I have a transmission crossmember for it I have already installed a mustang two front suspension
Attachments