If anyone knows where to find the old school, non-synthetic gear oil that I need to put in my 3 speed tranny, please bring me a gallon or two and I will gladly pay you for it. That may be the simple solution to my tranny inconsistencies.

On a different note, I was wondering and I have never seen any official rules or unspoken laws for our great events. If I was tinkering with one of my toys this weekend, that is not a stovebolt, would that lead me being brought up on charges by the camp fire light? I'm asking because I'm so close to completion of my new-to-me boat with a Virgin Yamaha 115 V-Max on the back. Bilge pumps and GPS wiring are all I have left preventing me from my first dip in the water. As soon as these cool days pass by, I want to be ready.

Cosmo - We have lots of room for you under my open barn and plenty of shade tree spots as well.


1950 Chevy 3100
In the DITY Gallery
In the Gallery Forum
77 International Scout ll
96 F-150 ext cab 4x4
2000 Tahoe
2011 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4