Hey Jim,

Do you have room for one more truck? I'd like to come on Friday or Saturday, as I will be tearing down Hambone's overdrive transmission and will be spending a few hours on that task. I'm going to do enough prep work such as making a gasket and a special part made by Grigg to break it down and put it back together. I can bring a couple saw horses and a half sheet of plywood for a table to work on. The weather looks really good so I would prefer doing it outside, maybe under a tree. Don't bother with shop space, I really want to do it outside as it is a neat thing that may attract a bit of attention so outside would be better suited for viewers as well.

I won't impose on you for the generous offer to stay over as I will be travelling back home at the end of the day.

Thanks much Jim!

Regards,

Cosmo


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer