Sorry John, I will not be at the WrenchFest this year. But I also don't have the Stovebolt Awning anymore.
It was turned over to Tuts and Alvin of the Southern Bolter's 2 years ago.
Since the MBA Roundup is held at Mongo's Garage now, we did not need it to show who we are.
Tut's and Alvin should have it set up for this years Southern Jamboree in Townsend Tennessee.
Reservations are made for Vicki and I to be there the first weekend in June.

I know you and your Boyz will miss me this coming weekend, but, I will not be attending.
Tip a cold one or two for me!
Heads Up? Tim Down Under may be back in the states again this summer?

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!