I plan on being there if the weather cooperates. I absolutely refuse to put Ol Halis on the interstate, so I mapped out a route through the woods 100 miles. Nice leisurely drive through country I haven't seen before.
Look forward to introducing Halis and myself to some Stovebolters who understand the obsession with these old trucks.
I'll be tailgate camping in a tent.
I'm sure the entrance will be well marked.

Jethro 'n Halis.

Last edited by Jethro in Va; 04/10/2023 11:08 PM. Reason: Add info

~~ Jethro
1954 3100
Back to Life
In the Dity Gallery
1951 3100 (gone) / 1956 4400 (still in the neighborhood) / 1957 6400 with dump body (retired) / 1959 3100 panel (in the woods junked) / 1978 Custom Deluxe K10 / 1993 S-10 4.3 / 2004 Chevy Crew Cab / 1945 John Deere H / 1952 John Deere B / 1966 John Deere 2510 / 1967 John Deere 1020