Hi Glenn
Thanks for the kind words. It does kinda warm the heart to have others so interested in your project and wanting rides and such. Who could resist a neat old truck anyway??

I'm happy to have the interest. It provides more incentive to do more. I like the Black color and am happy I did it now. Can't wait for warmer weather so I can do more. The wife made me take down the makeshift paintbooth/shelter, so I have to wait until I can work outside to do more. Just a few inches narrower and I could have gotton her in the barn. I should have planned ahead when I built it, but who knew I would be getting such a large old truck..The horses probably wouldn't like it anyway....Just did a little holiday decorating for the trips to town....
Oh yeah, don't know where Jarrell Texas is, but we are transplants from Corsicana, just south of Dallas...Lots of Texas folk come out here to vacation and live....
[img]
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/rickdb1/IMG_1268Medium.jpg[/img]