Rick

Let me echo the comments of everyone--you have a great looking Big Bolt and I'll throw in with ya on the color. Black is a great color of these old trucks, 'specially the workahaulics.

Keep us posted and be careful on them icy roads.

Oh, and as far as folks takin' a liking to yer truck--well, that just goes with the territory.
I frequently give a feller a ride in my '46, and I can tell right quick how he feels about the old truck.

If a feller expresses the kind of appreciation for an old truck that I have, I don't hesitate to let him get behind the wheel. I know how much I enjoy drivin' the truck and I like to share that with others who can take a story home with them.


Drivin' down a 2 lane country road in a stovebolt.....cowboy, it don't get no better than this!

1946 1-1/2 ton Chevy
"Ol Blue", or "THE BIG 'UN"