Thanks guys. I still have to paint the grill the Cream color, but as you can see, the weather makes it kinda touch and go. I'm about an hour away from the nearest town that has anything I need(Paint, Parts, Etc.), so I have to try and plan ahead on what I'm going to accomplish. Unfortunately I wasn't thinking about the cream color when I got the black or it would be done. The interior also needs some "touch-up" work too. But the good news is that now that I have the outside and mechanicals pretty much done, I can use it to start hauling wood and hay. This was a big priority for us. Delivery out here was killing us. Took her into town yesterday and was swarmed by people wanting rides and to drive her. The old owner was there and I think he now wished he had kept her. But he was still happy to see her running and on the road again. I'm real happy to be at this point without any major issues with the truck. Everything works and that's all I can ask for right now. Hopefully I can gradually do more work and make her even better. I'm not really concerned about perfection, as it will be used as a work truck again. I want it to look nice and run good, though. I appreciate the advice here and love reading through the old posts. Lots of good help to be had....Thanks for looking and I hope I can help someone else in the future....