Originally Posted by Gdads51
Dltalfa,

Here is a long ago thread that discussed your topic (found through using the Search the Site link in the left margin ) that may be helpful.

https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/522844/46-disc-brake-conversion.html

If you do your own search, you will find several other threads that may also be of help.

Be sure to provide any info or sources you may come across as it may be helpful to fellow 'Bolters' looking to do the same kind of work. thumbs_up

Dan wave

Thanks Gdads51. That article doesn’t address my questions. I have combed through the searches but can’t find the answer I had asked. I’m asking if anyone knows of a disc brake kit that can be used with the original artillery wheels. Also wondering about what master cylinder to use. Was hoping someone knew of a kit that would work….and more detailed info about a master cylinder that would fit in the original location and use the original pedals.


Care taker of a 1946 1/2 ton. Pretty much period correct original. Danny T, from B’ham, Al