I know that for the TF trucks, CPP says you can use the original wheels if you get spacers (3/8"?). I personally dislike wheel spacers, but a lot of people run them just fine.

I don't know if their AD kit works the same way, but I suspect it does. Can't hurt to call and ask.

As far as the master cylinder, yes you need a new one. It is fairly easy to get a manual cylinder that just bolts up in the stock location.

If you want a power booster as well, then you have to get creative. Look at Gord&Fran's installation. He moved the mount toward the back of the truck and extended the rod but kept everything else the same. That seems like a clean solution to me, even though it does involve some modification. From inside the truck, you would never know.


From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues