I few more donations in these last days:

Kevin Hansen - ordered a calendar and the rest donation. Plus Kevin is the Moderator for Paint & Body, Making a Stovebolt Bed, Name that Part and the Welcome Centre. He's been a huge help in a variety of projects we have going on.

Jeff "Rusty Rod" Backus - Also a Moderator for Electrical Bay, Panels & Burbs, Name that Part, Welcome Centre

Larry "idaho39" Humphrey
I like the site you all have built. I like the people ... some are down right funny and all are helpful.

thumbs_up

Thank you for all that you do to keep this site going!

wave

Last edited by Peggy M; 02/05/2023 7:40 PM. Reason: Added Larry's comment.

~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill