| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,393 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,504 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,504 | Also check your pressure plate, Phil. I had a bad one in a GTO in the 70s that acted the same way. I could get the same effect by putting the car in neutral (sitting still) and raising the rpm to about 2500. Once I replaced the pressure plate all was Jake. Good luck.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |