The beautiful sheet of CNC grooved and cut linoleum is now in my Suburban.
$321.50 for the linoleum $$ (from Battleship Linoleum) $364.96 for CNC cutting $$ (a machine shop about 50 miles from my house) This old truck is costing me more-and-more each day.
The linoleum fits perfectly. The holes are a perfect match to the original. The "ribs" look good - they are not as deep as the original grooves; but, linoleum with original thickness is no longer available.
I have installed the linoleum and attachment hardware and rear seats.
The next project is to replace the very loud "hot rod" SS dual-muffler/pipes system with an original-style SS muffler system. I bought the SS replacement muffler system 7 years ago - it looked "cool" and rumbled nicely. I have all the gaskets, spacers, alignment rings.
The muffler/pipes shop is less that 2 miles from my house. I plan to drive the Suburban to that shop on Monday.