No replies yet, Tom
I assume that other Stovebolt.com Suburban members are not seeing this thread (or, they are too busy to reply)?
If/when I get those "specs", I will send the info /specs to you.
Are you able to measure and send me those specs (and, maybe some photos)?
1. the distance between the "ribs"/grooves
and
2. the depth of the grooves
and
3. is the linoleum taller that the side metal?
I think that I have found a large-boat repair-company with a large CAD/CAM surface cutting/drilling machine. The friendly owner says he can cut and work-with any width/length/depth linoleum (and match the sizes/shapes/locations of the holes in the linoleum).
He will use my Suburban's flat-black linoleum floor as a general pattern. I have cut out the locations of the various holes/slots. He will most likely use my general pattern.
This company is about 60 miles from my house.
I will let you know if/how this proceeds.