Hi Tim:
I re-read all the posts from way back. Did BURBfloors ever reappear with his pricing? I think the proper thickness is 3.2mm. The Woody Club had the routing dimensions, but the page is not accessible. Tony at Battleshp Linoleum probably has the dimensions, since he referred everyone to that page for the dimensions.
I found some battleship linoleum out in California for PeeWee, but i don't know if he ever bought it and routed it. I think he had the dimensions also.
I found Roscoleum, but it is only 2.5 mm, and only sold in full rolls, which probably wouldn't be a problem if someone were making good reproductions.

https://us.rosco.com/en/product/roscoleum

By the way, what happened to the Gallery? I had some pictures of my flooring before I partially restored it, but the "page can't be found"

Regards, Mark


1958 GMC Suburban Carryall
In the Stovebolt Gallery
In the Gallery Forum


Never accept a drink from a urologist!