Hi Tim:
After my post above, I received a curt answer from Peter Gariepy, who claims to be the founder and designer of the AACA and Woodie Club of America web sites. He emailed me that he does not have time to assist me and i should join the groups and post my inquiry. I joined, at no cost, for a 6 month trial membership. I used the search function, and there was plenty of discussion of Battleship Linoleum for the steps on woodies, but not for grooved flooring. Most of the searched discussions referred back to Tony, at Battleship Linoleum.
I then attempted to find a way to post in the general discussion groups to loacate the grooving information. I couldn't find the button to post . I then received a seies of insulting and attacking emails telling me I was incompetent on a computer and get help.
He continued to send me insulting and attacking emails. I responded to him that I have been a classic car owner, many times over, for over 60 years, and if a fellow enthusiast had a question abut a topic, I would find that research, even if it took days, and help them out.
He wrote back telling me he would not do any research for anyone and again reiterated i was incompetent. He the blocked me from using their website. He is dangerous and insulting. If someone wants to try to register and post the queston in the General forums and then the Woodie forums, maybe we will have our answer.