The Wagner and Philips bulbs are the same specification and output the same light more or less.
However the Wagner one is much lower quality and on average will fail much sooner
The Philips bulb is the way to go
There will be anecdotes about the opposite happening
However until you have gone through a dozen I don’t care about your 1 data point.
For anyone that heeds my warning you are welcome in advance.
The only other brand that I would also recall being absolutely a waste of time and money is Eiko brand which makes Wagner look awesome.
Sylvania used to be good but lately in the last decade I’ve been let down a few too many times so I’m on the fence with them now.

Walmart sells the Philips 6v headlight for the best price
You buy it online and pick it up at a near by Walmart
Do not mix other purchases with it, the bulbs will be broken often on their own
If they are broke just process the return immediately at pick up time, but that’s a Walmart issue not the brand or manufacture.
-s