Hey bartamos, what happened to your post? It came up on my phone but I couldn't respond until I got home to my computer this evening.

Yes, I do refer to the truck as "my truck" even though it belongs to a friend of mine. It's been in my care for a year and a half or so while I've been bringing it up to drive-able condition. He also lives in an apartment/condominium with no place to park it so it will probably be with me for awhile.

Maybe it was a PM you sent me instead of a post. I'll have to check.

Last edited by Otto Skorzeny; 10/24/2022 12:58 AM.

1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)