Paul

I've been there.

Your first task is to brace the cab in every direction possible, after confirming that the doors fit correctly.

You should probably start with the floor and cab mounts, and work your way outward. It depends on what all you're replacing (just floor, cowl, rockers, etc). You will want to make sure everything is lined up before final welding.

You can review my photos (link in my signature) and there are other resources. I'll have to see if I can find you links for them.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.