Something to think about is that most junkyards have a "hot line" that they get on to find parts that they themselves don't have. If you can make "friends" with someone at the junkyard they can get on the hot line and ask if anyone within a reasonable driving distance has your year model that your looking for. You may be surprised at how many can be found this way. Then get a roll back or trailer and go get it before they are truly all gone....and in most cases you are then able to help some other bolter and even re-coup some of your investment.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile