Thanks. Your advise seems to reflect what I've discovered. Around here, the farm lands have mostly gone to new houses and the junkyards are now filled with crashed cars. However only a few miles out is lots of farmland. I'll take a little drive to the western part of the state and look around.

I'll let you know what I find.

I need one bolt at the moment but I figure it would be nice to have a parts truck in case something breaks in the future. The bolt is 4.25 inch in lenght and it is the longer of the four bolts on the brake mount plate. And it is the one with the steering arm attached. Any help would be greatly appreciate. First person to contact me with a bolt and an address will get a check out to them today! I've looked in all the parts catalogs without success but nobody seems to stock it for a big bolt.

Here is a picture of it:

http://www.iaffl2924.com/brakewheelbolt.jpg