| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,130 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 160 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 160 | I tossed out a lot of pieces, parts 10 years ago when the codes official tagged my cars and told me to clean up my pile of miscellaneous junk. Had I known then I would have saved more.
I invest my money in precious metals, mostly rust!
| | |
| |
| |