| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 160 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 160 | I have a 216 head and would like to know which head I saved . I scrapped two engines years ago and hope I saved the one from the ‘40s. Part number is 839401 or 889401 below is the number 4.
I invest my money in precious metals, mostly rust!
| | |
| |
| |