| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (mick53, Lostbuthaulinass, carbking, Southerntruck, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, 52Carl, cmayna),
154
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 11 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 11 | OK I will leave the trolly setup as is and add a proper modern push/pull (yellow I think) parking brake controll for the upgrade. Today I worked on the compressor and mocked up the exhaust and finally I pulled the rear half of the exhaust manifold to replace the studs. Now that I have your feedback for the brakes I will start to get some parts together. I sure do want to thank everyone for thier input..........Richard | | |
| |
| |