Thanks for all the good info guys. Some thoughts, I have the Trolly Lever in the cab under the right side of the steering wheel and it is currently set up to hold the truck's brakes on,I.E. Press and hold brakes then pull down on the lever, release the brake petal and to release press and hold brakes on then swing lever up. I would like to replumb this to vent the spring cans. This would keep the truck looking original while making a safety upgrade to the brake system. I show letter "B" brake chambers should be installed on the rears with a rated spring force of 44 +/- 5 lbs and a max working stroke of 1 3/4". The truck has two air tanks but both for service.I was told there is two maxi cans available 2430 and 3030 I will do some looking at the sites listed above to learn more and see which one might work.........Richard