Hello members,

I have a question regarding the front wiring harness that runs from the driver side firewall to the radiator.

I have a new front harness that has the connection for the alternator, horn relay and voltage regulator.

Link Front Harness:

Front Harness

However, my truck has a LEECE NEVILLE 2500 JB alternator with integrated regulator installed. There is nothing on it except a plus and minus symbol (see pictures).

I'm having a hard time with the alternator wiring and the non-existent voltage regulator. I also don't know how to connect the alternator even with ammeter. Everything was out when I bought it.
Is there any way to bridge this quad connector (see pictures)?
Does that make sense?

Or is it better to buy a new front harness?
Which one comes into consideration for my alternator and the rest?

I would be very happy about tips or great wiring diagrams :-)
Keep the trucks running!

Greetings Brian


Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Attachments
Stecker Regulator.jpg (226.92 KB, 175 downloads)
Lima_1.jpeg (89.94 KB, 175 downloads)
Lima_3.jpeg (112.36 KB, 174 downloads)


1970 Chevrolet C10 Stepside and 1966 Chevrolet C60 Firetruck (Germany)