I am offering my opinion in RED. Which repeats and agrees with some members who have posted.

Originally Posted by Dixon
ok, thanks for the tip.
But some things are still unclear.

Connection:

- Minus alternator= frame YES
- Plus alternator= battery YES: To Battery or......... to ammeter, thru ammeter, To Battery
- there was a second cable on the positive terminal of the alternator before. It could be just a 12V power source for something. Ignition switch, fuse panel, gas gauge......
where does this go? Where did it go?
Necessary?
- the blue cable (bridge) was before so= I let Yes, in English it is a Jumper.
- A long cable is connected to the top screw connection (next to minus).
Where does this go?
to the Ammeter? I do not know a use for this wire, may be for a charge light but you say you have ammeter (Amp Gauge)

What do I do with the quad connector for the former regulator?
Bridges?
If so, how? See below *

Thank you very much. Without your help in the forum such a project would not be possible. THANKS

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This alternator is a high output, motorhome or Big Truck alternator. It is not for your truck. It has connections for charging motorhome
batteries and engine/cab battery. It is called Duvac style. (shared output)
I recommend a Delco 10si alternator but probably not available in Germany.

* Some of your harness kit connections/specific wires are not used. The wire is useful for repurpose. If you post a good picture of the instructions, we can advise how to use the harness in your case.
Attachments
LN alternator.jpg (46.4 KB, 129 downloads)


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn