Michael, welcome to Stovebolt, the best old Chevy/GMC site on the web. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Oh how I would have loved to found a COE. Looks like you have found a good one. They look like big brother and little brother. As you already know this is the place to be for old truck lovers.
Being from Texas makes you a member of the "Texas Connection". Lot of you folks around here so be sure to watch for them. You may have one next door.

Hang in there and don't give up. Quite a few of big bolt lovers here to help with questions and find what you need. Just never, never give up. Things happen when you least expect it. See you around the garage forums.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile