Hello all!
I just joined up, but have appreciated and referred to this site for years. Many Thanks!

I have been enjoying (over the past 30 plus years) the challenges and successes of owning a "50" 3600, that for the most part is being maintained as original in design, (6V included).

Oh,... but now,... There is a "Big Bolt" brother to the 3600! It is a "50" 5403 COE five window, mostly original.

What is not original is really what has lead me here to join up!

I have posted in the swap meet Forum as "WTB", some of the things that will help correct/restore history!

They are COE Cab Grab Bar and the original COE Shifter and Linkage.

Thanks Again!
Stay Safe
Michael
Attachments
The Stovebolt 50s 3600 AD - 5400 COE.jpg (75.22 KB, 165 downloads)
The Boys

Last edited by Peggy M; 10/27/2023 11:52 PM.


1950 3600
1950 COE 5403